Professional golfers assess their performance and often have an effective game plan. This aids them in staying at the top of their game. All this comprehensive game planning to enhance the skills will need many highly skilled professionals, expensive machinery, and a lot of time.
Fortunately, nowadays, there is a way to evaluate an entire game of golf easily. To improve your strategies, a golf GPS watch is required. This device could give you a big advantage over other players on the course. It enables you to track your data from the distance to the green or swing speed. With this, you could get an insight into your game to lower the chance of missing your shots and swings.
If you are wondering which is the best golf GPS watch for the money, then you have come to the right place. We’ve created our full buyer’s guide, which will take your game to the next level.
Last update on 2021-08-02 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Table Of Contents
- Garmin Approach S20, GPS Golf Watch
- TecTecTec ULT-G Golf GPS Watch
- Bushnell Neo Ion Golf GPS Watch
- GOLFBUDDY WT6 Golf GPS Watch
- Shot Scope V2 Smart GPS Golf Watch
- GOLFBUDDY Aim W10 Golf GPS Watch
- CANMORE TW-353 GPS Golf Watch
- Garmin Approach S60, Premium GPS Golf Watch
- DREAM SPORTS Golf GPS Watch DGF-301
- Callaway GPSy Golf Watch
- How to Choose the Best Golf GPS Watch For The Money?
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Best Golf GPS Watch For The Money - Conclusion
Garmin Approach S20, GPS Golf Watch
If you want a very stylish, classy, and lightweight device, then Approach S20 will be a great choice for you. This watch grants you access to over 40,000 courses. And here, you will see accurate distances to the front, back, and center of the green and hazards as well.
- It helps you track your scores to reference whenever you want.
- The Green View feature on your golf watch displays the real pattern and setup of the green, even if you are behind it.
- The activity tracker reminds you to keep active on and off the course.
- Autoshot round analyzer calculates shot lengths with auto-recording for post-round analysis on your Garmin Connect account.
If you want a device that has multiplayer ability and fashionable design, Approach S20 is what we recommend. This golf watch will allow you to get notifications through your smartphone.
TecTecTec ULT-G Golf GPS Watch
The features of the ULT-G GPS watch will improve your golf game. You will not need to have any subscription nor pay extra for course updates. TecTecTec is a brand that will meet your expectations with its products.
- Determines distances to the front, back, and center of the greens. Includes distances to hazards. Compute the distance of your swings
- The ULT-G Watch doesn’t have any feature that will weigh you down. Only those you need to enhance your game.
- Provides over 38,000 Courses around the world
- Auto Course Recognition
- Automatic Hole Progression
- Accurate distances to the greens.
- Distance to Hazards
- Durable Design
- Bluetooth Update Capable
- No Subscriptions and Updates
- USGA Compliant
This might be the most suitable golf GPS watch for you if you are looking for some extraordinary features with a durable and lightweight design.
Bushnell Neo Ion Golf GPS Watch
This Neo Ion GPS watch is worthy of attention because of its unique features. It has a sleek and comfortable design.
- Come preloaded with over 35,000 courses in more than 30 countries
- Long battery life and comfy dual injected silicone sports band. Battery life is 16hrs, while recharge time is 2.5 hours.
- Auto course recognition and auto hole front, back, and middle distances that are easy to read
- Maximum of 4 hazards or layup distances each hole with distance calculator
- Legal for Tournaments
- One-year Limited Warranty
- Shot distance calculator
- USB charging/sync cable
- No membership or download fees
We recommend this watch if you want to get many courses comfortably. It lasts long, even if it needs to be charged in only a few hours.
GOLFBUDDY WT6 Golf GPS Watch
This GolfBuddy next-generation watch is a perfect choice for a user-friendly golf GPA watch. Preloaded with around 38,000 golf courses worldwide, it is one of the most easy-to-use golf GPS watches available on the market. You will not need a cradle or clip to charge this device, and you can use any micro-USB cable.
- Simple and user-friendly dedicated golf button
- Grants access to 38,000 courses around the world with free updates
- Automatic course and hole recognition
- Includes distance to hazards
- GPS tracking in golf and outdoor mode
If you are a price-conscious customer, this is the golf GPS watch we recommend. With this, you will get precise distances.
Shot Scope V2 Smart GPS Golf Watch
This one of the most brilliant allrounder golf watches you can find. It combines GPS distances with a fully automated Tour-level performance analysis. This watch will enable you to adjust to every angle and gain a detailed insight into the course.
- GPS Distances of greens and hazards
- Automatic Performance Tracking using Clubsense technology
- Free account available on iOS, Android, and desktop
- No subscriptions required
- Excellent customer support
If you want a golf GPS watch that is easy to set up and use, then the V2 might be worth considering.
GOLFBUDDY Aim W10 Golf GPS Watch
If you are searching for an advanced golf watch, then the W10 Golf GPS Watch might be your ideal choice. It has a full-color touch screen display with a zoom-in and out function. The battery is also long-lasting and charges quickly.
- Brilliant battery life up to 11 hours of use.
- 3″ LCD display with responsive touch screen
- Zoom function enables you to get a clearer view around the green
- Provides 40,000 courses in more than 170 countries with free wireless course updates via Bluetooth with the smartphone app
- Color course view and dual Arc distance readings show all course information, including distances to the green, hazards, and hole layout
- Casting to GOLFBUDDY Smart App via Bluetooth
- The fashionable and practical design is heavy-rain proof (IP67 rating) which makes this watch ideal for use in any weather condition
- With the convenient and simple digital scorecard, you can easily keep track of your scores in the entire game
In ease of use and accuracy, no other watch would be better than this device. It has a nice display and unique features.
CANMORE TW-353 GPS Golf Watch
Whether you’re a beginner or wanting to upgrade your old GPS watch, the CANMORE TW-353 will provide you with all the gold data you need without getting in the way of your game. With this watch, you will be able to completely focus on your game and not the device itself.
- Free course data is provided for more than 38,000 golf courses all over the world, and it has no subscription fee)
- The GPS course finder automatically switches holes for you, accessible distance to the green (front, back, and middle), hazard distance, shot distance, scorecard, and of course, the digital clock with alarm
- The white-on-black monochrome display is legible even in bright sunlight
We highly recommend this golf GPS watch to you because of its softness, durability, and high contrast. You can consider this one to get the edge you need.
Garmin Approach S60, Premium GPS Golf Watch
This watch is suitable to wear on and off the course. With this, you will get the important information needed for your round, which is displayed on a large, 1.2 inches sunlight-readable color touchscreen. You will also be able to transform your style without tools with convenient Quick Fit bands.
- Sleek GPS golf watch that is favorable for on and off the course use.
- A large 1.2 inch touch screen display which is sunlight readable.
- Get your location fast using GPS to show accurate yardages to greens, hazards, and doglegs on full-color course maps. Bezel Material: polymer or ceramic
- Quick-Fit bands for quick style changes with no tools.
- The battery can last upto 10 hours in golf mode and up to 10 days in watch mode
- Over 40,000 preloaded courses from all over the world. Quick-Fit watch band compatible: 0.866 inches
If the multiplayer ability is what you are looking for, we recommend this golf GPS watch because it is flexible and capable of meeting your expectations. The long battery life is one of the benefits it will give you.
DREAM SPORTS Golf GPS Watch DGF-301
If you want a royal and professional golfing partner that doubles as your everyday watch, Dream Sport DGF-301 might be an ideal choice for you. Let us learn about its features.
- Golf course finder preloaded with over 40,000 golf courses in more than 80 countries. Lifetime course updates for free
- The battery life is around 12 hours in golf mode and 50 to 60 days in standby mode. Recharge Time is about 3 hours.
- High sensitivity GPS chipset. Auto golf course recognition and auto hole advance. Accurate front, middle, and back of the green as well as hazard and layup distances.
- Sleek look with a comfy watchband, fit for everyday use and golfing. 50 Meters waterproof.
- Free lifetime courses and firmware upgrading online from the Dream sport homepage.
We recommend this golf GPS watch for golfers who want quality and a good deal. You can give it a try.
Callaway GPSy Golf Watch
For quick delivery, accurate distances to greens, hazards, and doglegs with the convenience of wearable technology, the Callaway GPSy Golf GPS might be the right choice. It has other great features, too.
- Preloaded with 30,000+ golf courses worldwide, and no need to pay annual fees or subscriptions
- Accurate distances to the front, back, and center of the green plus layup and carry distances to the back of doglegs and hazards
- Scorekeeper tracks scores, GIR, and putts for every round; Auto-course recognition; Auto-hole advance; Shot distance measurement
- Analog and digital time display.
- The battery can last upto 12 hours in GPS mode. More than 90 days of battery life in time mode
- Display size: 1.28 inch, Dimensions: 10.25 x 1.5 x 0.5 inches & Weight: 2.24 oz.
If you want to get accurate distances at a reasonable price, you should give this a try. You will not be disappointed as it will get the job done to your satisfaction.
How to Choose the Best Golf GPS Watch For The Money?
Here are the necessary features in a basic golf GPS watch:
Ease of Use
Any basic well-functioning golf GPS watch should be simple to use. Many people today lean towards more conveniently working devices that save time. The first feature a watch should have is user-friendliness.
It is not ideal if the battery dies off your watch while you are playing or in a competition. You might panic, which could lead to not winning the game. So, one of the most important features you should look for in a watch is battery life.
If your golf GPS watch has a long battery life, you can play for many hours without any interruption.
The functionality of the watch is also essential, as making a practical purchase would mean you are getting great value for money. The features of the watch should include auto-detection, auto-shots, auto-records, and a good number of courses.
Based on your skills
Not everyone is a pro at playing golf. If you are a newbie, then you should look for a golf GPS watch that suits your skill level. But if you are an expert golfer, then go for an advanced watch as you will find it hard to use a watch designed for beginners.
Frequently Asked Questions
Your game will be improved when you use a golf GPS watch. It computes and determines the exact distance, has a better understanding of the game, and saves you a lot of time by suggesting strategies.
Before, if a golfer had this kind of watch, it was considered to be cheating. But as time has passed by and competition among golfers has expanded, players are currently allowed to use it while the game is going on. This strategy is no longer considered cheating.
These watches are actually made just for golf. But as the new models arise, there are many basic features that have been added so that these devices would have other functions. This includes getting notifications for texts, calls, and more.
Not all golf GPS watches are waterproof, so you have to find the brands that make them.
Best Golf GPS Watch For The Money - Conclusion
There are many excellent golf GPS watches that could help you play golf better. It enhances your strategies, swings, and a lot more by just monitoring it automatically. Many watches are water-resistant and designed to help you keep a record of your health, which in return would give you an effective game plan to win the game and become more skilled in it.
We have mentioned 10 of the best golf GPS watches to buy so that you could learn more about them and select which one suits you the most. Make sure the watch you will choose is based on your comfortability and budget.