If you have ever ended up getting the wrong footwear that is too wide for your feet, then you probably already know that it is frustrating and disappointing. That is why we have made a list of the best golf shoes for narrow feet. We trust that it will help you choose the right pair that is sure to fit you perfectly regardless of whether you are a male or a female golfer.
Golf shoes can be either of wide or narrow width. The wide-width or wide toe box shoes are made for players with wide feet, while the narrow width or narrow toe box golf shoes are designed exclusively for those who are narrow footed.
When it comes to golf shoes, you will find a wide selection on the market. Some have narrow feet, while others have wide feet. So prior to choosing your golf shoes, it is necessary to pay attention to the width of your feet. Considering how wide your feet are would make sure you are buying the right pair for you.
If you are looking for the best golf shoes for narrow feet, then this article is for you. We do not just focus on fit but also on quality, comfort, flexibility, and lightweight.
Last update on 2021-04-16 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Table of Contents
Puma Ignite Nxt Solelace Golf Shoe
The PUMA Ignite Nxt Solelace could be the right one for you if you are looking for the best golf shoes for narrow feet.
PUMA has taken their iconic IGNITE spikeless franchise to the NXT level. The Ignite Nxt Solelace Golf Shoe is built from the ground up with a Pro-Form TPU outsole and an Organically-Altered Traction pattern. The full-length IGNITE Foam midsole is wrapped in SoleShield to enhance durability, offering unmatched comfort and energy return for wearers to feel and play their best golf all day long.
This shoe features a flat-knit waterproof mesh vamp on the upper, along with PWRFRAME reinforcement. The TPU Solelace units are integrated with the Solelace Closure System, allowing the lace to wrap your foot completely and secure the midsole around your foot.
With the innovative materials and progressive design, you can count on the PUMA Ignite Nxt Solelace Golf Shoe to provide the performance you need on the course as well as the style you want when off it. Also, it features a slim fit around the arch and heel that creates a snug-fitting shoe for your narrow feet.
- Solelace Closure System – a strong and lightweight TPU attached to the midsole, which enables the laces to fully envelop your foot. This provides 360-degree support and secures the midsole and outsole to your foot, ensuring the ultimate ground feel
- PWRCAGE technology – a very strong TPU saddle that basically wraps your foot, providing exceptional support
- PWRFRAME technology – another thin layer of TPU that is placed strategically in areas of high stress. It complements the PWRCAGE technology
- IGNITE foam – for the best of cushioning, stability, comfort, and energy return; there is a revolutionary and proprietary midsole foam
- SoleShield – fundamentally wraps the midsole, increasing the level of durability
- Organically altered traction – composed of over 100 directional hexagon lugs, which are strategically placed in the appropriate areas to improve traction throughout your swing and deliver more grip and power
- Molded comfort insole – provides additional cushioning
- Performance mesh + TPU upper – non-stretch, breathable and waterproof mesh, PWRFrame and premium TPU Solelace combination makes the ultimate spikeless performance shoe
FootJoy Men's Contour Series Golf Shoe
The FootJoy Men’s Contour Series Golf Shoe is a standard well-designed shoe for golfers who have narrow feet. It is extremely durable and comfortable.
The shoe has good traction soles and is lightweight and aesthetically pleasing. For superior underfoot comfort and support on the heel, the shoe features a lightweight fit cushioned insole.
And finally, for excellent comfort as well, the shoe has an ergo sole and a shaft that measures about mid-top from the arch. The nappa luxe leather ensures outstanding durability.
If you are a male golfer with a narrow foot, the FootJoy Contour Series Golf Shoe might be the right one for you. This will keep you looking and feeling good during all 18 holes.
- Cushioned fit – the lightweight PU Fit-Bed® delivers soft underfoot cushioning for extra comfort and heel support
- Turf gripping advantage – Pulsar cleats by Softspikes® are the best-selling cleat in the world of golf and the overwhelming choice of professionals. The cleats promote enhanced durability
- Waterproof – the soft and flexible uppers provide awesome one-year waterproof comfort, durability, and breathability
- Lightweight PU Fit-Bed – for soft underfoot cushioning and long-lasting comfort
- Cup sole DuraMax rubber construction – offers comfort and flexibility. It gives golfers a fashionable, casual look on and off the course
Nike Men's Explorer 2 Golf Shoe
Another option you have when buying the best golf shoes for narrow feet is the Nike Explorer 2 men’s golf shoe. It is designed to help cushion and stabilize your foot with a soft foam midsole and an innovative debossed upper. The aggressive traction pattern offers an amazing grip on a variety of surfaces.
The Nike Explorer 2 is really similar to its predecessor, which is the Explorer SL. At a very affordable price, you can get quite much with this shoe, such as great support and comfort. The Explorer 2 provides all the necessary technology and is most suitable for beginners, particularly those with narrow feet.
- Synthetic laminate upper – lightweight and prevents your foot from getting wet
- Rubber integrated traction – different sized and shaped traction nubs/lugs offer excellent grip and stability
- Phylon midsole – for lightweight cushioning
- Debossed lines – provides additional support and structure
ECCO Women's S Lite Golf Shoe
Crafted with a lot of new features as well as the highly breathable ECCO YAK leather, the ECCO Women’s S Lite Golf Shoe provides an outstandingly lightweight feel to ensure maximum performance around the greens without sacrificing your style.
Emphasized with diamond-shaped embossing, the sporty shape is set on the extremely lightweight E-DTS LIGHT outsole for superior grip and flexibility during your game. The combination of secure lace fastening, molded leather heel counter, and wing wrapping at the paramedic design midsole ensures maximum stability while you are on the course.
If you are a female golfer who is narrow footed, then this ECCO shoe could be the right choice for you.
- A very light golf shoe is designed to improve your performance
- Uppers are made from rich ECCO YAK leather, made in the brand’s own tanneries to ensure a smooth and full-grain finish
- Contrast-colored molded leather heel counter – promotes the best of stability in every swing
- FLUIDFORM – a direct injection process that utilizes fluid materials to follow ECCO’s unique anatomical lasts and create the most comfortable base for your golf shoe
- Ultra-flexible E-DTS LIGHT outsole is strong and durable throughout the game
- Inlay sole provides optimum in-shoe comfort
Marc Joseph New York Women's Golf Genuine Leather Shoe
Last but not least, the Marc Joseph New York Genuine Leather Shoe is for women who are searching for the best golf shoes for narrow feet. Well quoted by one of their customers who said, “buy these shoes, and you will never regret it,” this shoe characterizes quality as well as solid nature.
This Marc Joseph golf shoe is very comfortable and absolutely durable as it is crafted from high-end yak material. It comes in a variety of colors and sizes for you to have a better option.
The shoe is sturdy, solid, and well-balanced. It is also incredibly lightweight and well-cushioned for the best of comfort. The lacing system is also well built and structured to make sure you can adjust it easily for premium fit.
Featuring an exclusively designed soft spike rubberized outsole, the Marc Joseph New York Genuine Leather Golf Shoe for women offers the greatest level of traction on the course.
- Spikeless design
- Genuine leather uppers – have embossed details that deliver a sophisticated style
- Gel heel insert with densely padded footbed – ensures the best of underfoot comfort
- Fully lined with genuine kid nappa calf leather that offers a very soft feel
- 3/4 inch heel – features a blunt style arch support for maximum comfort
- Rubber-injected outsole with soft spikeless traction
- Additional style provided by the genuine leather tassel detail
- Has no moisture protection; recommended for dry conditions only
How Do You Know If You Have Narrow Feet?
If you find that the size of the golf shoe fits the length of your feet but leaves space on the side parts, then it is highly likely that you have narrow-width feet. You can also find out by measuring your feet. To do this, trace an outline of your foot on the paper. If the width of your feet is 3 1/16 inches in size 7 shoes or 3 3/8 inches in size 9 shoes, you are narrow footed.
Best Golf Shoes For Narrow Feet – Final Thoughts
Some golf shoes have wide feet while others are narrow footed. As a golfer, you will need to make a choice between the two based on the width of your feet.
If you have wide feet, a wide toe box shoe is ideal for you. If you are narrow footed, then narrow toe box footwear would be best.
At the present time, there is a wide range of golf shoes for narrow feet available on the market. As long as you have a slender foot, this type of shoe will be the most appropriate footwear for you. In this article, we have written the best golf shoes for narrow feet, and with them, you would no longer need to complain about fit, comfort, durability, and flexibility.
Take note that aside from having the right equipment like hats and putters, it is also necessary to prevent playing golf in the wrong-sized shoes so that you can perform at your best.
Best Golf Shoes For Narrow Feet | Our Top 5 - Buyers Guide
Our guide on the top 5 best golf shoes for narrow feet. Includes pros and cons of each shoe, how to choose which is best for you.
Product Currency: USD
Product In-Stock: InStock